The tough and stylish Wisconsin Woolies are sure to keep your hands warm and cozy for any winter adventure. The rugged exterior wool shell and buckskin palms give you the durability and the warmth to carry out your days work!
- Rated for 10 to 32 degree Fahrenheit weather.
- Durable 18oz wool shell is tough and insulating.
- Genuine buckskin palm allows for grip and abrasion resistance.
- Thick fleece liner keeps your hands warm and cozy.
- Elastic cinch around wrist keeps snow out and warmth in.
Handcrafted in Wisconsin, USA with domestic material.
- Medium – 7.375″ – 7.75″ length; 3.625″ – 3.75″ width; (see graphic)
- Large – 7.75″ – 8.125″ length; 3.75″ – 3.875″ width; (see graphic)
- X-Large – 8.125″ – 8.5″ length; 3.875″ – 4″ width; (see graphic)